Monday 12 November 2007

Thank You Carrie

I came home to this gorgeous card from one of my favourite artists tonight...

My lovely friend Carrie made this card for me to congratulate me on my new home. And although it looks well in the photograph, it really doesn't do justice to the real life card!

It is so tactile I can't put it down. The front is the most lovely papers, inked and stamped and the details of the key and the leaves are all delicate metal embellishments. The back is embossed metal finished with alcohol inks, and the inside is lined with velvet. You just have to Touch this card!!!!!

Thanks Carrie - this is getting pride of place in the craft room.

5 comments:

eva birdthistle said...

Beautiful card, you lucky duck to have an original Carrie :)

Caroline Moore said...

So glad you like it Audrey - it was late coming. Hope it was worth the wait.

HandcraftedbyRuthie said...

FAb card - I want to touch it!!!! The metal looks amazing.

Kathy said...

Wow its lovely, im off to look at carries site now!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

ah it was for you! I LOVE this piece...not jealous, not jealous lol...ok well maybe a bit...ok a lot lol.