Thursday 30 August 2007

Nice Matters


I just received this award from Karen (Karvaloo) who is possibly one of the sweetest people I know. I now want to pass this award on to 2 more people....

Its a tough call cause I have met so many lovely crafters and bloggers. Just earlier I was knocked sideways when I logged in here and saw all the lovely comments on my previous post. So a massive thanks to all the NICE people reading this. But my special two are

  1. Kate - who along with Karen is one of the sweetest people I know. She has become such a great friend of mine this year, I want to let her know just how much she means to me.
  2. Lainey - who is so positive and upbeat she is just an amazing person to be around. So thank you Lainey for always making me happy and inviting me into your life.
(PS - A sneaky one here for the two Lindas - (Kelly and LB) - who are both real sweeties but don't blog ;-)

2 comments:

Kate said...

OMG thank you so much Audrey I'm so honoured. Thank you for the kind words {{{HUGS}}}

L-Bee said...

Wow!!! Thank you soooooo much Audrey.... very unexpected. I feel very privileged, you're a good friend.... LB :)