Thursday 17 May 2007

Silhouettes

This weeks assignment from Cheryl was a silhouette shot. I was really hoping for some nice sunsets to get out in and get a few shots of old buildings and gnarled trees in the area.

However the weather conspired against me and left me unfortunately stumped with my homework deadline looming....

So while doing the regular Thursday evening taxi run to the local with the lads I spotted these little ornaments in Eddie and Val's and that little light bulb in my head blinked on!


I really like both, but I particularly like how the lighting affect on the 3 cats looks like they are on stage ;-)

4 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Very clever Audrey was wondering what you would come up with .

CarolineO said...

Oh very cool!!!

Kate said...

Brilliant Auds I had the same problem, and with one thing and another I forgot about the deadline :-0 so I am gonna try better for this weeks assignment :-)

Kate said...

Congrats Auds you made Cheryl's shortlist for her fave photos of the week. Well done :-)