Friday 21 December 2007

Happy Christmas

Can you believe it's that time of year again already?

I want to share a very special Christmas card I made with you this week. Its for my Gran and is a collage using gel transfer techniques, stamping, inking, aging and lots of embossing.

As this piece came together I found myself thinking how the little girl looks quite like my Gran as a child. She too had dark, slightly curly hair. So the piece came together with her in mind, and I chose the brads which anchor the ribbon as her initials - "MB" - Maureen Bruton.

There is a little door at the back tied with ribbon, and the message inside reads "I hope all your Christmas Wishes come true".

 

Christmas

Happy Christmas to All My Friends!!!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

this is a lovly card

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

aww beautiful, Audrey. I bet it will be treasured.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Lainey said...

It's such a beautiful piece Auds - happy Christmas to you. Hope you have a magical Christmas

XX

Caroline Moore said...

great card Audrey - happy christmas xxc

Scrappelise said...

So sweet pictures and a very, very lovely card! Happy christmas and a WDonderful New Year to you!

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful audrey!!! hope you had a lovely Christmas and a very happy new year to you xx

jeany said...

Fabby card Auds hun......I love the vintage look :):):):)Bet it wil get pride of place :)
Have a wonderful new yr hun

xx

Gillian .... said...

I love this piece Audrey :)