Friday 22 June 2007

ScrapWest - Its the Little Things


Caroline O set our challenge for this week, and I had a tough time getting started on it. I did this LO for ScrapWest a few months back and it kept popping into my head when I tried to think about this weeks challenge.




Eventually I choose this picture taken by Joe of Eddie and I having pints on the day I bought my apartment. Having such great friends with me on that day really meant a lot. Once I'd picked a photo the LO came together in no time, and I was really pleased with the results, even though it is a bit bright for me!


I used Scrappy Cat, UniStyle Tempo paper, with Basic Grey [Basic Elements & Fusion] Letters, and Karen Foster, Paper Mania and other brads.

3 comments:

Karva said...

Fab Lo's auds love them both, you look so happy in the 2nd one.xxx
Karen

CarolineO said...

Beautiful LO's. Also the photo's below are fab, the last one of Joe is SCARY!!! LOL!!

eva birdthistle said...

Wowzer girl! Love it!!!! Not your usual style but really cool. Friends really are the biz!