Monday 23 July 2007

ScrapWest & Wet, Wet, Wet

I need to catch up with posting up my Scrap West submissions! It was my turn to set the theme for 13th July and I chose ScrapWest as the theme! We were delighted when the fab Kirsty Wiseman agreed to take our photo at Crafteire and this was my take on it.


Last weeks theme was set by Jackie and was entitled "Wet, Wet, Wet". I had great fun with this using photos of Joe at various degrees of a dive on holidays in Malta a few years ago. I loved using the shell and the netting and tying all the buttons in place - it felt quite authentic somehow ;-)

1 comment:

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Audrey, thanks for stopping by and lovely comments :) im lovin your layouts, I cant wait to get more confident, using more photos, but still at stage one {one, photo no journalling lol} xx